Helping you to buy and sell... Locally, Regionally and Nationally.
The National Homes Network has been established for over 30 years and is a specially selected and approved group of independent estate agents throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Southern Ireland, approaching 250 offices in total. Each hand-picked estate agency firm is recognised for their professionalism and standards of service.
Central Administration Office
National Homes Network
12a The Croft
Additionally, the network
encompasses international offices covering over 35 countries
worldwide and includes the whole of the USA, Australia & New Zealand and Spain.
Why become an NHN member?
Why use a NHN member?
67-69 George Street
Tel: 0207 298 0300
Fax: 0207 224 0651
Apply for membership now
Print off the Membership Application Form below and post it to the NHN Head Office today.
Click on the link below and it should open up in an Adobe Acrobat Reader viewer window.
- Council Tax instalment period extended
- Brits optimistic on 2013 house prices
- Southend sees biggest annual house price rise
- House prices up 1.5% year-on-year
- Rightmove: 2013 to see 2% rise in house prices
- Deposits continue to thwart first-time buyers
- House prices up 3.3% on the year
The news items are not necessarily the views of the National Homes Network. Please note the articles appear in a new browser window.